Kalau bersalin kat government hospital pon, boleh buat birthplan. Masa checkup tu bagi kat doktor, then dia akan lekatkan kat buku pink.
Lepas tu make sure kita pun ada one original copy beserta sign doktor so that masa dekat hospital time nak bersalin, boleh bawa dan tunjuk dekat bidan dan dr bertugas masa tu.
Kita cuba usaha nak dapatkan the birth that we wanted... kalau sehabis daya dah cuba, lepas tu tak dapat juga... memang ditakdirkan Allah untuk kita bersalin dengan cara tu. Tapi kalau tak usaha langsung dan asyik
negative thinking takut kena marah la, menyusahkan nurse la... memang susah la nak dapat apa yang diimpikan.
Birth Plan (Water birth)
Name : Siti Sohailah Ahmad Soheimin
Partner’s name : Muhammad
EDD : 7/12/2013
Doctor : Dr Idora Mohamed
Hospital : Pantai Hospital KL
I plan to have a quiet, relaxed and natural birth for my 5th baby. We understand that should there be any medical emergency, we will give our full cooperation. We wish to have full and clear explanation of the procedures.
Before labour begin
· As long as the baby and I are healthy, I would like to have no time restrictions on the length of my pregnancy.
· I trust that my practitioner will seek out my opinion concerning all of the issue directly affecting my birth before deviating from my plan
· I prefer to give birth in the birthing pool/tub
· If possible I would like to play music/quran readings and dimmed light
· If no medical issue, would restrict any males doctors, male nurse, male attendants in the room
· Please only offer pain medications if I ask for them
· If I choose to use drug, my preference is gas
· Ideally, I want to be able to walk around and move as I wish while in labour
· I prefer baby to be monitored intermittently to allow as much mobility as possible
· As long as the baby and I are healthy, I prefer no time limits on pushing
· I would like to try different position for labour such as squatting, hands and knees and whatever feels right at that time
· I would like to touch my baby’s head as it crowns
· It is important to me that I push when I feel like pushing
After Baby is born
· As long as my baby is healthy, I would like my baby to be placed immediately on me
· Please wait for the umbilical cord to stop pulsating before it is clamped
· Please allow my partner to cut the cord
· No bulb suction for baby unless there is medical complication
We thank you in advance for your support and kind attention to our choices.
Looking forward to a beautiful birth.
(Siti Sohailah Ahmad Soheimin) ( Dr Idora Mohamed )
Date : Date :