Wednesday, November 3, 2010

His birthday is coming soon

    In 2 days, my son birthday is coming... do you have any idea on how to make him happy and understand that this is his 5th birthday???

 1. Buy cake and shared among his friends at kindy..-->plan to do on Monday so that I can prepare during weekend

 2. Take him to his favourite place. --->zoo?beach?hotel?

 3. Birthday party.....-->for his friends or our friends??ahahah..maybe will skip this..

   if I ask him, what does he wants for birthday.. 100% that he will said, I want a car....red lightning mc queen. Ala...he already has many many many many...cars.

Anyway, presents you..my soon to become 5 year old son

No comments:

2022 i m back

 Woah... Dah berapa tahun tak update ni. Sayang pula kalau hilang. Nak attach gambar pon dah lupa. Camne ni.